Mass Websites Inc offers Social Media and Reputation Management for the most popular social platforms on a local level.
Social Media can be confusing and overwhelming not to mention time consuming. Choosing the right platform is important to success. Not every company benefits from the same social media as others.
Companies that actively engage and consistent on social media are statistically proven to:
- Higher rates of loyalty from existing customers
- Higher conversion rates for service
- Reduced marketing costs
- Better Quality Control
- Benefit from higher search engine rankings
Many of these benefits are the result of online reputation management with positive ratings and reviews, which creates a more trustworthy online presence for your business.
What we do?
- Post with engaging images to grab attention
- Reply with comments to post
- Ask for reviews from positive comments
- Engage positively to negative comments or reviews
- Invite and Accept New Friends and Followers
What happens next?
Select one, two, three or more social media platforms you are interested in having Mass Websites Manage.
When you contact Mass Websites will reach out to you to get a better idea of your company and its existing social media accounts.
Then, we’ll do a full evaluation of your online presence, which includes:
- Accounting for all social media profiles under your company’s name.
- Reviewing the number of likes and followers, as well as the level of activity
- Read reviews for the level of reputation management required
- Reviewing the analytics for each account.
We’ll also perform a similar evaluation of your top competitors to see how your business compares.
Using this information, our social media managers will draft a proposal that includes:
- A recommended package that will provide the best return on investment (ROI) for your company.
- An outline of the work our social media experts will do.
- How our social media marketing will help your business grow.
Is There a Long-Term Contract?
No, there is no long-term contract for our social media management packages. Rather, they are provided on a month-to-month basis, and we ask that clients provide us with 30 days’ notice prior to cancelling.
Mass Websites social media and reputation management does not require a bundled package or to be an existing customer.
If you are a current customer, we can bundle your new social media into your existing package. Bundling your services into a monthly package will reduce your cost.